***All masks orders may take up to 7 business days BEFORE shipping***
- Masks are made with two layers of 100% designer cotton
- Elastic to secure around ears (elastic may vary from that pictured)
- Masks DO NOT have wire in the nose
- Mask measures approx. 8.0” x 3.5" when pleated and expands
- Mask has an opending at the bottom to fit a filter or extra layer (not included)
- All fabric is pre-washed in hot water and mild detergent.
- Please wash mask BEFORE first use and after EVERY use thereafter, lay flat to dry. To maintain pleats, cool iron if needed being careful not to iron over elastic - it will melt!
- Masks are one size fits all. To achieve a better fit for yourself or an older child, you can tie a knot in the elastic for a snugger fit. Please supervise children at all times while they are wearing a mask.
- If you would like a mask with ties or need of a mask to fit over a N95 please contact me directly - I am making and donating masks with ties for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE : These masks are not FDA approved and DO NOT replace medical grade personal protective equipment (PPE).
Each mask purchase allows me to continue to donate masks to healthcare workers around the state and to keep sewing for those on the frontlines of this global pandemic who need them! This has given me a way to use my skills when I felt helpless and I will continue to keep sewing for anyone who needs a mask - thank you for purchasing a mask and making this possible! If you are a healthcare professional or essential worker in need of mask(s), please contact me directly.
Thank you to everyone on the front lines, especially those in the medical fields for your incredible efforts - Thank you for your bravery and courage each day for helping so many!
If you would like to make your own mask, you can find a tutorial for how I am making these masks here : https://twolittlebeansco.com/blogs/news/diy-fabric-mask-tutorial